Jan robinson collected the advice from a network of widows after her husband died suddenly the result is a funny comforting and therapeutic handbook for bereavement. Tips from widows is a newly published book which will do for widowhood what mrs beeton did for cooking the kensington magazine december 2013. That is how tips from widows started grief is an unmanageable emotion and the form it takes is unique to every woman whose husband or partner has died there are no set rules about coping with loss. When jan robinsons husband died suddenly and unexpectedly she had the idea of asking any other widows whenever and wherever she met them for two tips about how to deal with widowhood anything that came to mind whether it was what to do or what not to do however seemingly unimportant
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.